We are looking for a responsible, well-respected Family Nurse Practitioner available for weekdays, nights, weekends, or on-call shifts with a minimum of 10 state licenses to work closely with our platform partners to conduct virtual/remote visits to patients. This is a position requiring the NP to work 20-25 hours a week.
We are currently recruiting in all 50 states, except AL, GA, IN, MO, MS, SC, TN, for NPs with at least 10 state licenses.
Ranked by Forbes in Top 100 for Best Startup Employer, SteadyMD is powering the telehealth needs of the modern healthcare industry by enabling healthcare organizations and other enterprises to scale their online care offerings quickly and efficiently. Our 50-state clinician workforce, clinical operations, technology platform, and legal and regulatory guidance allows our partners to go-to-market with speed and ease. For the thousands of clinicians behind our telehealth solution, SteadyMD offers a unique opportunity to provide online care in areas such as urgent care, primary care, and mental health therapy. Our clinicians share our commitment to improve access to convenient, affordable, quality care.
- Conduct virtual/remote video visits with patients
- Ask intuitive questions to discover the root cause of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Prescribe medications and provide comprehensive insight into medication management
- Maintain a comprehensive medical record of the patient’s complete health history
- Cultivate an environment of trust and compassion between patients and clinician
- Actively licensed in good standing in at least one state, excluding AL, GA, IN, MO, MS, SC, TN. Minimum of 10 state licenses required
- Two years of practice experience
- Urgent Care or ER experience strongly preferred
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Bilingual (Spanish/English language) a plus
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Proficiency in common medication indications, side effects, and contraindications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Multiple telemedicine opportunities to earn extra income
- Competitive hourly pay
- Remote work with flexible hours – work on your own schedule
- Focus on patient care and leave the administrative work to us
- License assistance to expand your practice to additional U.S. states, if applicable
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail coverage
- Startup environment focused on real healthcare innovation and disrupting the status quo
Diversity and inclusion
At SteadyMD, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person.