How to Take Care of Your Health, Even With the Kids at Home
Schools are closing and the kids are home.
It might be tricky to find an hour of uninterrupted time right now in order to get started with a personal online doctor. SteadyMD is a telemedicine service that focuses on the patient-doctor relationship, providing you with the most thorough, effective, and ongoing care that we can.
Staying on top of your health has never been so front of mind, but sparing the time to figure it all out with kids running around the house might not be easy. But even if you’re kids aren’t exactly well-behaved in the background (occasional screaming and fighting?!), we don’t mind! SteadyMD doctors make it as easy as possible for you to get set up with continuous, supportive care, all from the comfort of your home.
To begin an ongoing trusting relationship with a remote doctor NOW, here’s what you do:
- Choose your personal doctor. Take the patient-doctor matching quiz here and then pick an appointment with a doctor of your choosing.
- Have your first 1-hour appointment with your personal doctor over video chat. You do it from home. If the kids are there, that’s OK! We love kids.
- Check in with that same doctor over the coming weeks and months. You get unlimited text, call, or video chat with your doctor as you need. Feel free to message questions, concerns, or book 30-min follow ups. All are included in your subscription plan.
- BONUS: And of course, you don’t even have to leave the house! It is recommended right now to avoid overwhelmed hospitals or health clinics unless absolutely necessary. With telemedicine, you don’t have to go to the doctor’s office, worry about your kids touching everything there, or feel anxiety about possible exposure to illnesses.
- Convenient. Text, call or video chat your personal doctor anytime.
- Customized. A doctor aligned with your life, specifically partnered with you based on your needs, lifestyle and goals.
- Collaborative. A doctor who respects your thoughts, opinions, and preferences and applies them to your care.
- Preventative. The SteadyMD care approach is focused on long–term health and wellness, not just reactionary medicine for acute issues.
- Patient-focused. Doctors have a limited number of patients so they can devote more time and energy to each.
- Simple. Direct access to your doctor. All of your medical records are stored in one place.
- Secure. Private and secure text, call and video chat.
SteadyMD does not bill insurance or charge for individual appointments. Instead, you as a member get unlimited care and ongoing access to your doctor. Because the SteadyMD doctors have a limited number of patients, they can dedicate the time and attention needed to provide optimal, individualized, preventative care.
SteadyMD is a complete healthcare solution to the impersonal, anonymous, and inconvenient “sick care” model people are used to.
Take our quiz to get started.